Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Hamm is the size of an onion -
according to my book, the baby is putting on the fat now! :)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +10lbs - same as last week.
Maternity Clothes: 90% of the time I'm in maternity clothes. I still have a few regular shirts that fit ok.
Gender: Unknown....my gut says it's another boy right now though. Jarrod still says girl.
Gavin has been saying girl a lot more, but switched back to boy last night.
Movement: I'm starting to randomly feel little butterflies in my stomach but haven't felt much this week. I'm really looking forward to that!
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good - Jarrod isn't a fan of all the extra pillows in the bed, though.
What I miss: Not much - trying to enjoy this one since it will probably be our last.
Cravings: Spicy foods, bbq potato chips, french fries.
Symptoms: The hip/sciatic pain is really bothering me. It's something I've dealt with since having Gavin, so I blame him. :) I'm fine in the morning, but limping by evening.
Best Moment this week: Having friends over for dinner on Saturday. Amy is 5 weeks ahead of me, so we had a good time swapping stories and sharing food cravings. :)
Some other updates from this weekend - we had a really great time this weekend, even though we didn't do much. Amy and Chris came over on Saturday to grill out and Gavin and Lucas had a blast playing in the backyard. That is definitely my favorite part of our house here - Gavin loves playing outside! It's so nice that he has a fenced in yard to play in. Sunday, I enjoyed 3 hours of shopping - ALONE! It's so nice to have a few hours to myself. Then we went out again together and drove by the preschool we looked at again and Gavin was so excited to see "his preschool." I think we're going to drop off our check to register him this week. I also got a call that my memory card is ready and they were able to recover some pictures! I won't know which ones or how many until I pick it up, which I'll either do later tonight or on Wednesday. I'm excited to see what they found. :)
2 comments:
This pregnancy is going so quickly, Jenn! At least it seems that way to me!
Way too fast! I'd love for it to slow down some.
Post a Comment