Well, I was planning to spend naptime today getting the blog updated and posts scheduled for the week. I have my 15 week update to share, along with Gavin's first snowman, our fun birthday party from this weekend, and our 'slumber party' from Friday night. But...I just accidentally deleted all the photos from my memory card. And I'm so sad! I think I found a place that will recover them for $25, but I'm still hoping I can figure out a way to do it on my own. If you know how, will you leave me a comment please! :(
2 comments:
Have you tried googling "SD card free recovery"? I do believe there are programs you can download for free that will get your photos back. If that doesn't work, $25 is a STEAL!!! My EHD crashed about 2 years ago and I spent several hundred dollars and about 6 months waiting for a computer service to recover as much as they could. I didn't get everything back, but I got a lot. It was pay up or lose years of my children's lives and ALL my digi layouts and supplies. I paid up. ;)
Oh No! Please tell me what you did so I don't make the same mistake. :) I hope you get them back.
Post a Comment