Pages

Feb 3, 2011

Our Spring Tease

Ok - time to backtrack a little.  So, before we got this snow storm, we were teased by Mother Nature with a 73 degree day on Saturday.  It was gorgeous!  I took Gavin for a walk, he played outside while I cleaned the car, and after nap, we took him to the park.  It was such a great day...but only made me more excited about spring!  Gavin loves the park, especially the swings.

 I snapped this photo of my shadow to see what my baby bump looked like.


  Then, Jarrod had a similar idea and snapped the photo below on the right of our shadows while I pushed Gavin on the swings.


 So, we went from 73 on Saturday to 16 yesterday.  This morning we woke up to -6 degree weather.  Fun stuff!  But, at least we know that spring is on its way!

1 comment:

Ariana Rose said...

Oh my gosh I don't understand how the weather can be that extreme!! I thought it was bad here going from 70 to 40 but you win! haha

All the snow in the pictures above seems unreal after seeing these park pictures.