Pages

Mar 7, 2011

19 Weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Hamm is the size of a mango.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +11lbs - up a pound from last week.
Maternity Clothes: Yep, pretty much everything (except sweats). 
Gender: Unknown....my gut says it's another boy right now though.  Jarrod still says girl.  
Gavin told me he thinks there's a boy AND a girl in my belly today.  
Movement: Finally feeling more on an almost daily basis.  Just light movement, but I'm sure it will get harder soon enough.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good right now. 
What I miss:  Not much - trying to enjoy this one since it will probably be our last.
Cravings: I'm just always hungry these days.  
Symptoms:  I've been busy and haven't been stretching as much as I should, so my hip/sciatic pain is coming back.  Plus, I am now lucky enough to say I'm a pregnant girl that got to deal with the h word.  If you don't know what that is, consider yourself lucky.  And that's enough about that  on this blog!
Best Moment this week: Gavin's been talking to and singing to my belly more.  It's so cute!

  



No comments: