Pages

Mar 30, 2011

Recipe - Mahi Mahi

I'm not a big fish fan - I LOVE shrimp, crab, and lobster, but aside from shellfish, I don't eat it.  But, Jarrod has been asking if we could make more fish since it's good for us and he likes it.  So, when we went out to dinner to celebrate our ultrasound, he ordered fish tacos with Mahi Mahi and I tried it and it wasn't bad.  So, I bought some for dinner this week.  


Last night, I made a marinade with 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup orange juice, a clove of garlic minced, and 2 tbsp. soy sauce with a little salt and pepper.  I left the mahi mahi to sit in it for about 45 minutes and then we grilled them on the grill pan and served it with rice and veggies.  To my surprise, I really liked it...even went back for more.  And, what REALLY shocked us both was that Gavin took several bites!  Looks like I'll be making mahi mahi more often.  :)

No comments: