Pages

Mar 28, 2011

22 Weeks!

Sorry, Tori - yet another shadow picture. 

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Hamm is the size of a papaya and weighs about a pound.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +2lbs from last week again - 16lbs total...I'm sure the warm lava chocolate chip cookie thing I got at Red Lobster wasn't good for my weight gain this week!
Maternity Clothes: Yep, pretty much everything (except sweats). 
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!  When the name is decided, it will be kept a secret until she arrives.  
Movement: Finally feeling a little something at least once a day.  Still waiting for it to be strong enough for Jarrod and Gavin to feel it, too.  
Sleep: I'm sleeping really good right now. 
What I miss:  Not much - trying to enjoy this one since it will probably be our last.
Cravings: Back to wanting spicy food all the time, which Jarrod loves.  
Symptoms:  No new symptoms this week.
Best Moment this week: Working in the nursery and learning about another friend's pregnancy this week.  :)


We spent a lot of time in the nursery this weekend.  Jarrod got a lot of the baby stuff out of the attic and Gavin loved going through it.  He loved sitting in the baby bathtub, playing on the playmat, and going through all the toys.  Jake's mom, Jen, gave me a bag of adorable baby clothes last week so that got me motivated to wash clothes that I had and start putting them in drawers.  Of course, then Jarrod joked that the baby will turn out to really be a boy and we'll only have pink.  Now I keep thinking about that!  We might go to an ultrasound spa here and do a quick ultrasound for confirmation just to ease my mind.  We'll see...  I'll post pics of the nursery a little later.  :)  

No comments: