Mar 24, 2011
Baby on the Brain
It seems that since we found out Baby Hamm is a Baby Sister, all I've been doing is baby stuff! Much of my time has been spent sorting through baby clothes and deciding what boy stuff I want to keep, pass on, sell, etc. After spending 10 minutes in the attic on Sunday when it was 78 degrees out and realizing how sweltering hot it already was up there, we decided we're bringing all the baby stuff down this weekend. The Pack n Play is already set up and more will be coming in - we don't have the room in the garage to store it and let's just face it, it's fun to see the baby stuff everywhere! I love how much I'm feeling her move these days, but I can't wait for Jarrod and Gavin to be able to feel and see it, too. I think Gavin will love that! He's been so sweet, kissing my belly and singing to baby sister. Jarrod and I were talking the other night about how in four short months, Baby Sister will be here. Then, he reminded me that it will be four HOT, miserable months. Thanks, babe. I do realize that....I'll be spending the summer sitting in Gavin's baby pool, I'm sure. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment