Pages

Mar 21, 2011

Gavin's New Furniture

Well, here it is!  Gavin's new furniture is in and assembled!  The room isn't complete.  We still need to find a bookshelf and add some little things here or there, but here are the photos I took over the weekend.  He LOVES the bed, hence the silly faces.



I've talked about how large this furniture is.  To give you an idea, if I stand next to his bed, the mattress is at my hip.  We got an ottoman to put at the foot of the bed so he and I can use it to climb up onto the bed at night.  

The really cool thing about this bed is that he has a hiding spot in it and a place to play underneath!  





The great thing about getting his furniture in is that the dressers are now in the nursery and I feel like I can really get started on that room.  We emptied all the drawers and started filling them with gender neutral clothes we already have and some girly things that we've started collecting.  I can't wait to get that room together!

No comments: