Mar 18, 2011
What we're up to
I'm hoping to get around to taking more photos in the next week. We've just been really busy... Today carpet cleaners came, so I spent 2 hours trying to keep Gavin on the bed with me. Didn't really work so luckily our neighbor was home and let him come play. Now he's finally napping (well supposed to be....he should be asleep soon) and I had time to check my email, etc. I'm washing up all his new bedding because his new furniture will be here today! I'm so excited to get it all together and in his room and the white furniture into the nursery, because then I feel like I can really start getting things for Baby Sister done, too. I've been spending way too much time on Amazon finding things we need and things we don't really need but I'd love to have. Who knew finding out we're having a girl would spark a major urge to shop??? I have a party tonight, Jarrod's busy pretty much all day tomorrow for work stuff, so I'm looking forward to Sunday when we can spend all day here together and get stuff done! Pics of Gavin's new room to come! I think the only major things we still want to get him are a lamp and a new bookshelf. He's going to look so small in his big full size bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment