Pages

Mar 12, 2012

Questions for Gavin

I found this cute little interview for me to give to Gavin on Pinterest, so while he's sitting here playing with his Cloud Dough (another Pinterest find), I thought I'd ask him the questions...

1. What is something Mommy always says to you? 'Thank you'
2. What makes Mommy happy? 'When I get Riley distracted so she doesn't cry.'
3. What makes Mommy sad? 'When I have a timeout.'
4. How does Mommy make you laugh? 'When you go la la la la' {And for the record, I have NO clue what he's talking about.}
5. What was Mommy like when she was a kid? 'Hmm...I don't know.'
6. How old is Mommy? '30.  You just turned 30.'
7. How tall is Mommy? '30 inches.'
8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to 'Play with me!'
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around? 'You mop!'
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? 'For playing soccer really good.  Woo hoo!  Go Famous Mommy!'  {He cracks me up...I hate playing soccer.}
11. What is Mommy really good at? 'Soccer, and baseball.'
12. What is Mommy not really good at? 'Football.'
13. What does Mommy do for her job? 'Take care of Riley.'
14. What is Mommy's favorite food? 'Grapes.'
15. What makes you proud of Mommy? 'Um, not really anything.  Actually...you play with me fair.  That would make you famous, too.'
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would I be? 'A girl Smurf'
17. What do you and Mommy do together? 'Play games and do puzzles.'
18. How are you and Mommy the same? 'We both have short hair.'
19. How are you and Mommy different? 'Yours is a different color than my hair.'
20. How do know Mommy loves you? 'Because I'm super smart.'
21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go? 'Chuck E Cheese!  Because that place is amazing!'

 

2 comments:

Katie said...

This is soooooo cute!

Hannah Carter said...

This is so funny! Love it!!!