Pages

May 24, 2012

iPhone

I know there are a ton of you that read this blog with iPhones, so I'm going to throw out a few questions and see how you all handle some things.  There are some things that I just don't know if what I'm doing is the best way or is what's 'right.'  Sometimes, technology makes me feel so dumb.


My phone has almost no storage left on it.  I have soooo many videos and photos so I need to clear them off.  I have iCloud set up, but only my photos transfer, and even when I plug my phone in to sync, my videos still don't transfer. 

So - am I doing something wrong?  Is emailing the video to myself the best/only way to hand this?



Also, does anyone know why, when I play the videos that were from my old phone that have been transferred to my computer, I can't hear anything?  I can see them, but there's no sound.  Any ideas?


No comments: