I'm just having a good day.
First of all, this week has been a looong one. I really want these two
teeth of Riley's to pop through so we can go back to sleeping and not
screaming! Last night, I fell asleep on the couch at 8:00, and my dear
sweet husband took over the bedtime routine for Gavin without waking me
so I could catch up on some sleep. Even though Riley still woke up
through the night, it wasn't as much. Jarrod ended up going to work
super early, and after he was already gone, Gavin came in to my room to
tell me he had a bad dream so he climbed into bed with me, then Riley
woke up and I just brought her back in bed with me, too. Normally, I
wouldn't have them both in bed with me, but sleeping for a couple hours
with one of my babies on each side of me was awesome.
Now, it's the start of a long weekend. Jarrod's coming home early and is off Monday, so I'm so excited for lots of family time. I love our weekends together. We're 99% sure that we're joining a golf club for the summer for the pool access. I'm so excited about having a pool we can go to anytime we want. It's going to be fun to buy some pool toys and spend some days at the pool this summer with my kiddos.
I'm also SO excited that we're just 8 days away from my parents visiting! YAY!!!
And lastly, I'm really excited for some of my best friends and their new baby, who will be arriving any day now. I can't wait to find out if Baby M is a boy or a girl. :) Thinking about you both!
Everyone have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment