I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner blog this week. I love reading her blog and I love how she does a link up each week. I rarely participate, but this time around, she's helping bloggers connect with others in their same area, so I thought it would be worth my time! I'd love to connect with other bloggers in this area.
So, who am I? I'm Jarrod's wife. I'm Gavin and Riley's mommy. I'm a daughter, a (older) sister, a niece, a friend. I'm an Ohio native (Go Buckeyes!) that never thought I'd end up in Arkansas. I grew up wanting two things...to be a mommy and to be a teacher. For five wonderful years, I taught first grade and loved my job, but now I'm a stay-at-home-mommy and wouldn't trade that for anything. I spend my days making memories with my son and daughter, all while transporting Gavin to and from preschool, cooking, cleaning, running errands, and trying to get Riley to take a nap! I'm a Tastefully Simple leader and absolutely love that...doing parties, working with my team, connecting with clients...I love it all. I love to blog, take photos, and organize things (weird, I know...) Jarrod and I probably watch too much TV, and I can recite most lines from every episode of Friends. If calories weren't an issue (darn baby weight!), I would eat ice cream every day. Having close friendships is so important to me and I cherish my time spent with my friends (and on the phone with those far away!) I'm attempting to teach myself how to use Photoshop, take better photos, and sew, all at the same time. I'm busy. I love it that way. I love everything about my life! It's definitely not how I thought it would be, but it's perfect to me.
1 comment:
Hi Jen!! So glad I found your blog!! :)
Post a Comment