Gavin's love for electronics has increased over the past year. Is it a coincidence that I got my iPhone last July??? I think not. But he is really getting good at using the laptop. He loves to play on PBS Kids and Disney Junior, and as a special treat, he gets some time to play games on Cartoon Network.
I love to watch his little fingers at work almost as much as I love watching the wheels turn in his mind as I can tell he's figuring out what he's supposed to do. Yes, I'm biased, but this kid is such a smarty pants. And, boy, do I love him!
2 comments:
lol, My mom just got a i pad and Amelia went crazy when she got to play with it! It is so nice that they have apps for babies now.
These are great photos! Do you feel like you need to limit his time on there so he still enjoys other activities? I'm so afraid of ending up with a kid who is on the computer/ipad/video games all the time.
Post a Comment