Pages

Jan 10, 2010

5am Conversation

Gavin woke up at 4:45 this morning. At first, it was just a little whimpering, so I let it go. Within 10 minutes or so, he was standing and full blown crying. So, I went into him, and this is the conversation we had:

Mama: "What's the matter, bug?"
Gavin: "Eww!"
Mama: as I'm picking him up, "What's 'ewww'?"
Gavin: "Poo Poo"
Mama: as I'm feeling his diaper to see if I can tell if he pooped, "Did you poop?"
Gavin: laying his head on my shoulder, "Puuuuuush!"

:) No poopy diaper, but apparently he felt like he needed to. I changed a very wet diaper, and rocked him, and he went back to sleep. He then woke up at 7am saying, "Snap, snap" and making the hand movements he does when he sees an alligator. He must be having some strange dreams these days!

No comments: