Pages

Jan 15, 2010

Play time with Evan

Gavin and Evan play so well together! I love when we get to have playdates with him and Danielle. Gavin isn't shy at all...takes his pants off right in front of company! :) We spent a lot of time playing with blocks.



Then we took some silly pictures on the couch. They were having a blast 'dancing around.'


Time for a break. Crackers, Thomas the Train, and two content boys. Priceless!
And of course, playtime wouldn't be complete without time in our new ball pit. Though they don't look extremely happy, they sure did have fun in here.
I'm not sure Evan likes coming here or not. Whenever he's here, I'm constantly snapping pictures of him to play around with different settings on the camera. It's nice to have a different subject other than Gavin :) Here's one shot that proves he gets sick of me taking pictures of him! "Seriously, lady! Put the camera down!"

No comments: