To me, I'm looking at them as goals more than anything. And I've broken them into different categories.
Goals for myself:
- I need to eat healthier and be more active so that I can finally lose the rest of the baby weight from Gavin. I'm not even thinking about baby #2 until I lose this weight!
- Get 'Journal Jars by Jen' up and running by the end of January.
- Scrapbook more and finally get caught up on our family scrapbook and finish our wedding scrapbook.
- Learn how to use my dSLR camera and Photoshop so I can take better pictures.
- Have more 'date nights' with Jarrod, even if it's just a movie or a game after Gavin's in bed.
- Work on paying off credit cards.
- Begin to think about potty training this summer.
- Visit NYC.
- Have 5 parties a month (just taste-testing parties or combination of taste-testing/online catalog parties).
- Add 3 members to my Simply Ambitious team so I can promote to Team Leader.
No comments:
Post a Comment