It's been a
loooooong week. Jarrod's gone all week and we've both been sick all week = NO FUN! Actually, we've only been out one time all week, and that was to grab more milk and I got a sandwich for lunch. Gavin's been in his
PJs all week. Heck, who am I kidding....I have to for most of the week. :) I've been slacking on the blog, but let's face it. We haven't done much that's worth writing about and snotty noses don't make for the best pictures.
But, I still had to find things to keep us busy. I found this craft idea online, and tried it earlier this week. Gavin looks interested, but in all honestly, he wasn't that into this. I thought it was fun and turned out cute, so we're doing it again next week with a friend. :)
That's clear contact paper on the table. I cut out a heart frame and small squares of tissue paper and let Gavin put them inside the heart.

Not sure why he sticks his belly out like this when I tell him to look at the camera. :)

All of a sudden, the tissue paper squares reminded him of cookie monster so he had to pretend to eat them.

Then he got tired of putting the squares on one at a time, so he just dumped them out. So impatient....wonder where he gets that from?

I layered another sheet of clear contact paper and cut around it. We punched a hole and hung it in the window. Ta-
daaaa! Our stained glass Valentine heart. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment