I've done really well on my scrapbooking resolution. My "Journal Jars by Jen" endeavor is well underway. My February calendar is booked with 5 parties...I'm making progress on my resolutions! Well, some of them at least....
I haven't been good so far with my eating and exercising to lose weight. Especially with Jarrod traveling so much. I tend to eat ok for my meals (like I'll buy turkey or ground chicken, which we don't tend to eat much of if Jarrod's here) but it's the snacking that gets the best of me when he's not around. I just feel like snacking all the time! But, I've been inspired!
My parents and Megan all started going to the gym. Megan has been going for a while. She might take a "break" every once in a while, but for the most part, she does well with her exercising. When the weathers nice, my mom would go for walks or bike rides. I'm glad she's getting back into the routine of working out and going to the gym, too. My dad, though, is the inspiration. (Hi, Dad!)
We've all been on him to take better care of himself. He's making us all proud. Today when I talked to him, he told me he's lost 11 pounds. But, what surprises me even more was when he told me what he ate today. Oatmeal....yogurt...I don't know if I've ever seen my dad eat either of those. I'm proud of you all! You've got me motivated. :)
I know if I post here about my journey, you'll get me on track. My goal is to lose 15 pounds. I want to get to my pre-baby weight finally. And I'm going to do it with your help! Starting today! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment