Pages

Jan 17, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well, you know one of my resolutions this year was to get caught up on my scrapbook. I hated that I'd been staying home with Gavin for 6 months and I hadn't done much scrapbooking at all. In fact, I think there was only one picture of Gavin in the scrapbook. I must say, I'm really proud of how much I've done. First of all, since Jarrod's been traveling so much, I've been leaving my stuff on the dining room table and working on it little by little. I sooooooo want a craft room someday. Then, I've also been scrapping with Danielle more (and one night with Tracy). It keeps me motivated when people come over to scrapbook. So, I was talking to mom about all the pages I've done and she really wanted to see them. I took a picture last night of some of them. It's rather time consuming to take the pages out of the page protectors, etc. so you're only getting a peek at some of my favorites. Ignore the carpet....I was tired and didn't take the time to do a 'set-up' to take the pictures.

Belly Pics

Maternity Shots that Megan took of us
One of the layouts from the hospital
One of my favorite pictures EVER of Gavin and Daddy
Those darn first shots!
Hilton Head beach pictures


Whenever we scrapbook, my friends and I always are sure to share new pages when we would have girls' weekends. I miss sharing my pages with them. Here are some of them. If you want to see what else I've done, you'll have to come visit! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, these are so beautiful! Gavin will be so lucky to have such a gorgeous collection of memories someday! What an awesome Mommy you are!
Love, Shay