Tot School!
I've been following the blog 1+1+1=1 for a while just to get ideas for Gavin but I decided to take it a step further and start our own 'Tot School' here. I've been thinking a lot about when to start Gavin in preschool, and I've also been trying to think of the best way to handle his behavior when Gracie's here. I've decided to give this a shot so that it provides more direction and more structure on the days Gracie's here. The past week or so has been filled with lots of organizing on my part - my ideas, the supplies, the closet.... And I'm going to get started next week! For now I think I'm going to try it 3 days a week - twice with Gracie, and one day of just us.
Here are some pictures of the newly organized closet:
I still have to get some trays to use. I'm going to look at the dollar store this week for some cheap cookie sheets and see how those will work. The 'big' purchase I need to get for 'Tot School' is a laminator so that we can reuse all the tools I make. The creator of the blog mentioned earlier recommends this one: Laminator. I have a few parties on the schedule for September so I'm hoping to use some of the money I make to purchase that. I'm looking forward to starting this and seeing how things go. I think we're both (Gavin and myself) ready for it! Tot School, here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment