Friday night was such a fun night! Just one of those great summer nights. I loved it! I took so many photos, too, so this post is jam-packed!
The first Friday of every month, downtown Bentonville has a 'First Fridays' festival on the square. Though we usually only stay for 30 minutes or so, it's still nice to get out, walk around, and enjoy the square. This month's theme was 'Dog Days of Summer.' They had dogs everywhere, with lots to do for the pups. They even had some bowling set up, but Gavin was more interested in trying it than Shirley. {They put doggie treats in between the pins and let the dogs knock them down to get to the pins.}
After we got home, we played out in the yard for at least an hour. It wasn't too hot or humid - a perfect summer evening! Gavin was playing with the trailer hitch on Jarrod's truck and got so dirty. I kept trying to get a picture of his hand, but he didn't even realize it was dirty so he wouldn't cooperate.
When he finally figured out his hand was all black, he was so confused! He kept it behind his back forever, and wouldn't touch anything.
Gavin and Daddy spent a lot of time 'walking the balance beam' :)
He went into 'crazy mode' and kept running around the yard and falling into the grass. He'd crack up! Such a silly boy!
Our Bug!
It was pretty fun collecting sticks out of the flower bed, too!
Then we headed to the backyard!
Fun times on the climber!
Our sweet little boy! We love you, and all the memories we make together. Love these summer nights!
1 comment:
Great photos Jen! I can tell that you've been learning a lot more about your camera. I think one of my faves is the one of him climbing up the slide...I like the perspective!
Post a Comment