Pages

Aug 16, 2010

We were bored....Can you tell?

After a lazy day of staying home yesterday, I'm not sure who was more bored: me or Gavin?  We made a big breakfast and played outside, then after naptime we painted his birdhouse (pics coming tomorrow) and watched a movie.  But, after dinner, we were both bored and trying to find things to do.  So, of course, I got out my camera!

First, I let Gavin take pictures of me making funny faces.  As expected, most were blurry or my head was cut off, but he snapped this one and thought it was so funny!  I guess it's not a bad shot, if you don't look too closely at how stupid I look. 


Then, we set up the self timer and just played around on the floor.  We rolled around, I tickled him, we snuggled....it was a lot of fun!  And Gavin thinks it's really neat when the camera goes off "by itself!"  Most of the shots aren't great - but you can see the smile on his face, and that's all that matters!


2 comments:

Kapaldo Family said...

Found you on Meetup Monday. Gavin is a cutie. It looks like the two of you had fun.

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! How did you get four pictures with small boxes?