Pages

Aug 30, 2010

Time to play Catch-Up

Megan and Kyle were here last week so I haven't updated the blog in a while.  The next several days will be "catch-up."  First, some things from before their visit.  :)

Last week for Wordless Wednesday I posted a super cute pic of Gavin and a goat at the fair.  I want to share some more fair photos now.  Jarrod and I took Gavin to the Benton County Fair on the last day.  I wasn't sure what to expect - I'd never been to the fair before!  We couldn't find any info on when the fair opened that last day, so we just headed that way since it's so close to us.  The men at the booth told us they opened at 10, and it was just a few minutes before so we were excited to go in!  Well - we got to see the animals in the barn, but that was about it....they really didn't open til noon that day.  Oh well!  We still got to walk around the fairgrounds and visit with the animals. 


No comments: