Aug 18, 2010
Wednesday Weigh-In
Woohoo! Down another pound! Honestly, I wasn't expecting any loss this week. I definitely had a few days this week where I just wanted to snack all day, and then Gavin and I made cupcakes on Monday, but I'm so excited to see 139.4 on the scale this morning because it means it's the first time since having Gavin that I'm back in the 130s. :) So, 6lbs down, about 9 more to go for my 'goal.' I was explaining to Jarrod again this morning that 130 was my goal so I'd be about the same weight I was before getting pregnant with Gavin. His thought: I should shoot for what I was in high school - around 105! Probably not going to happen any time soon, dear....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe Jarrod should shoot for what HE was at the beginning of high school...wasn't that around 105 too? ;) hehehe
Post a Comment