This is a motivating picture for me. It was taken the day after we found out I was pregnant ~ my first "belly" shot. And, I'm thinner there than I am now. So, I need to get back to that point, at least. I don't want to start out another pregnancy weighing 15lbs more than I did with Gavin.
Aug 4, 2010
Wednesday Weigh-In
I wrote recently about my need to lose weight, and decided that another way to keep my self motivated would be a weekly weigh-in, and posting my results HERE! I signed up for Spark People, and though time consuming at first, it has really helped me be more accountable. I realize now that I have to count out my 10 tortilla chips when I want them so I make sure I'm only eating one serving! {They are such a weakness for me!} I enter almost everything into the site and track my calories. {I'm still having trouble with some of the meals we cook. Like the other night, I made stuffed bell peppers for the first time, and I couldn't figure out how to calculate the calories for that.} Of course, I have to have a cheat day on the weekends. We like to make breakfast and I'd like to be able to relax with a nice margarita while lying by the {baby} pool. But, I'm trying my hardest to be good the rest of the week. So, today starts my weekly weigh-ins. I started out at 145.5, and my goal is 130, which would put me 2lbs lighter than I was when I got pregnant with Gavin. Today, my weight was 141.4. Slowly - I'll get there!
This is a motivating picture for me. It was taken the day after we found out I was pregnant ~ my first "belly" shot. And, I'm thinner there than I am now. So, I need to get back to that point, at least. I don't want to start out another pregnancy weighing 15lbs more than I did with Gavin.
This is a motivating picture for me. It was taken the day after we found out I was pregnant ~ my first "belly" shot. And, I'm thinner there than I am now. So, I need to get back to that point, at least. I don't want to start out another pregnancy weighing 15lbs more than I did with Gavin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment