Pages

Mar 14, 2011

20 Weeks!

I told Jarrod last night that from now on - even if we're just cleaning all day - I'm doing my hair and makeup on Sundays before he takes my belly shots.  I look awful!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Hamm is the size of a canteloupe and about 10 inches from head to toe.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Oops, forgot to weigh again this morning.  Gavin actually slept late today for the first time in a LONG time and it threw my whole morning off!
Maternity Clothes: Yep, pretty much everything (except sweats). 
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!  Still so shocked!  When the name is decided, it will be kept a secret until she arrives.  
Movement: Finally feeling a little something at least once a day.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good right now. 
What I miss:  Not much - trying to enjoy this one since it will probably be our last.
Cravings: I'm just always hungry these days, especially after we {stupidly} watch Food Network before bed.  Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives just really gets to my belly!
Symptoms:  I went to the chiropractor on Friday about my hip and it's feeling much better so far.  No new symptoms right now.
Best Moment this week: Finding out this baby is a sweet little girl!  

 

I need to hook up the printer so I can scan in our ultrasound pictures, but here is one I took with my camera to show that it's a girl!  Sorry for the bad quality.  You are looking at her left leg and butt area in case you're confuse (Dad).  




1 comment:

Jill said...

CONGRATS JEN!!! How exciting you are having a GIRL! You will LOVE it!!