I'm 90% sure I am going to get a Vera Bradley diaper bag for this baby. But....I can't decide which I like the most. What do you think? Comment or email me to give me some input. :)
I love the black, white and yellow one. That way you can use it again if you have another child and Jarrod won't mind carrying. I LOVE MY VERA BRADLEY diaper bag, but look on ebay, there are new ones and they are much cheaper!
I almost got the Baroque pattern, love that one! But ended up going with Barcelona (not one of the ones you listed). Baroque was a close second though.
For the last one (the black and white pattern)...not sure if you have ever had a mostly-white VB bag but they get VERY dirty and it's nearly impossible to get them clean in the wash. I have the Mediterranean White pattern on one of my purses and even with relatively light use, it has gotten filthy over the years. I imagine it would be much worse with the diaper bag given heavier usage. So if anything, I'd recommend maybe not doing that last pattern you posted.
2 comments:
I love the black, white and yellow one. That way you can use it again if you have another child and Jarrod won't mind carrying. I LOVE MY VERA BRADLEY diaper bag, but look on ebay, there are new ones and they are much cheaper!
I almost got the Baroque pattern, love that one! But ended up going with Barcelona (not one of the ones you listed). Baroque was a close second though.
For the last one (the black and white pattern)...not sure if you have ever had a mostly-white VB bag but they get VERY dirty and it's nearly impossible to get them clean in the wash. I have the Mediterranean White pattern on one of my purses and even with relatively light use, it has gotten filthy over the years. I imagine it would be much worse with the diaper bag given heavier usage. So if anything, I'd recommend maybe not doing that last pattern you posted.
Post a Comment