Pages

May 16, 2011

29 Weeks!

I did take my brown tank top with me with the intentions of having Jarrod still take a 28 week belly shot on vacation, but that never happened.  So, we're skipping a week.  :)  
(Jarrod took this shot with my new lens!)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Hamm is the size of a squash right now.  
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +3lbs over the last two weeks, for a total of 25lbs total now. 
Maternity Clothes: Yep, pretty much everything (except sweats). 
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!  When the name is decided, it will be kept a secret until she arrives. (Gavin really likes Aveeno right now!)
Movement: Feeling lots of movement now and can see her move from the outside.  I love how I can almost always feel some part of her (maybe a foot? knee? elbow?) on the right side of my belly.
Sleep: Sleep has been getting better of the last week or so.  It usually just hurts when I first lay down but as long as I can fall asleep I tend to be ok.
What I miss:  I don't miss a ton, but wish I could lay down without it hurting.
Cravings: Not really anything in particular - I've just been eating a ton lately!
Symptoms: Heartburn has been bad the last couple of weeks.  I'm definitely getting out of breath more easily....just vacuuming is a huge workout!  The hip pain could definitely be worse, but it's still hurting.  I've been doing some prenatal yoga moves lately that do seem to be helping more. 
Best Moment this week: Vacationing was of course wonderful!  I loved spending time with Gavin on the beach, and I can't deny that it feels great to be in a pool!  A couple nights ago, Gavin was finally able to sit still long enough to see Baby Sister kicking.  He'd laugh when he saw my belly move, and then tap my belly again and say, "Baby Sister, wake up!"




No comments: