Friday was the rehearsal day, and the only day we saw rain. We went in the morning to help decorate the reception site, and Gavin kept himself busy with his trains!
Friday night we went to the rehearsal dinner at Aunt Pat's house. Gavin loved playing in her huge yard with the dogs. He was so tired and so dirty when we left!
Gavin with Aunt Ashley and Memaw
By the time we got back to the hotel and gave Gavin a bath, he was in bed WAY past his bedtime. Not a big deal...we were on vacation right? No, not with Gavin. Late bedtime means bad night of sleep. So, at 4:15, we were up. Fun stuff. I tried really hard to get him to lay back down, and he did doze off for maybe 30 minutes, but not long. I got him to at least stay on the bed so I could rest until 6:30 or so, but we knew right then that he would be in bed at his normal time for Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment