Sunday was Mother's Day, and Jackie brought a little gift for me to open "from Gavin" and had him sign the card, too. Honestly, that was the best part of the day! If you look closely, you'll see an A, n, and an i that he wrote himself. Not in the right order, and not sure with the G and the v are, but talk about making a mom feel good!
Then, we got to spend the rest of Mother's Day at the lake! Aunt Pat's friend, Dan, took us out on his boat and then we played on the "beach area" of the lake since the water was so low. Gavin loved the boat ride! He was a little unsure of going into the water though. It took forever to convince him to just get his feet wet, but once we did he loved it! He was actually making me quite nervous with how adventurous he was getting, walking out farther and farther and even sitting down or trying to lay on his belly.
After we were back to Aunt Pat's for dinner, I realized I didn't get a good Mother's Day pic of me and my favorite little boy...so I grabbed him and snapped one myself and got this.
It was a great day! I'm so lucky to have such a loving little boy that calls me Mom. Next year, our baby girl will be here to celebrate the special day, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment