Pages

May 14, 2011

Wedding!

Saturday was the wedding day.  We were, of course, up bright and early (read:4:15!) thanks to Gavin.  Breakfast at the hotel was first on our agenda, then we got ready and stopped by the mall on our way to the wedding.  Jarrod surprised me by telling me he was going to buy me a new watch for Mother's Day.  But....I convinced him that wasn't what I really needed.  I haven't worn a watch since I was pregnant with Gavin!  So, instead, I got the Bare Minerals make-up I've been wanting.  :)  Yay!
Then, we headed to the wedding for family pictures before the ceremony.  Of course, Gavin fell asleep on the way, so he got in a 20 minute nap.  The chapel Steve and Heather were getting married in was gorgeous!  We did some pictures and then witnessed their very sweet ceremony.

When we first arrived - we slowly had to wake him up for the pics

Heather looked gorgeous!

My handsome guys! 



Family photo

 Gavin and Memaw

The chapel


Steve and Aunt Pat watching Heather come down the aisle 

Mr. and Mrs.



No comments: