Pages

Dec 2, 2011

Christmas in November!

After the zoo trip, we headed to Pomodori's for some pizza and then went back to Mimi and Beepa's house to open presents.  It was a whirlwind.  I don't know who got what for the kids because Gavin was opening most of them before I could even see what the tag said.  We were, once again, really spoiled from our family.  Here are just a few pictures...





Some of the wonderful gifts we all received ~ Legos, tons of cute clothes, great books, a family organization binder, a Chi, hunting gear, a very special Willow Tree figurine, and money for my blog book.  Of course, there's MUCH more, but too much to list!  We love you all very much.  Thanks for the great night!

There is one more present I want to write about so I never forget it.  I got a bottle of honey for Christmas from the sweetest little boy I know.  The most sentimental gift of the night, perhaps.  The day after we arrived, my sister had a craft show that she was working.  While I got Riley to take a nap and wrapped presents, my mom, Rosi and Briana took Gavin to the show to surprise Aunt Meggie.  As they walked by a table, my mom said Gavin immediately went over to it and said, "My mom loooves honey!"  Mom asked if he wanted to get it for me, and of course, he said yes, so she bought it and they wrapped it up for me.  It almost made me cry to see this sweet little gift that my perfect little boy picked out just for me.  I love him and his big heart so much!





No comments: