My wonderful husband bought me Photoshop Elements when I first mentioned
to him that I wanted it...almost 4 years ago! And, I'm still
completely intimidated and overwhelmed by it. I have no idea what I'm
doing with it. All the actions, layers, filters... I'm clueless. I
even bought a book and decided I'd work my way through it, but after
just a couple chapters I felt like I was never going to be able to edit
my pictures without needing to use the book every.single.time. and I
gave up on it. But, I'm motivated... Jarrod mentioned recently how I
never use the software, and I realize it was a complete waste of our
money if I don't learn it. So, I have to just jump in with both feet.
Here's my first attempt...
This pic was taken in Ohio, and I LOVE it!
After playing around for a little while, this is what I ended up with...
I love how it turned out, but I still have SO much to learn. It's a HUGE goal of mine for 2012.

1 comment:
I am in the same boat. I bought photoshop elements a few years back and I have no clue how to use it. I tried it for a while and got a little discouraged. Maybe we can learn together. I love Rileys picture....
Post a Comment