Pages

Dec 20, 2011

Christmas Program

Have I mentioned how much I love Jarrod's job here?  Really, I love how flexible the people he works with are and how he's very rarely traveling.  Knowing that he'd be able to leave work to come to Gavin's Christmas program was great...we both loved being there! 


Ok, back to the Christmas program...  Gavin had his first Christmas program for his preschool class this past week.  And it was adorable!  Gavin played a King in the Christmas story, and then they performed some songs they'd been practicing, had a birthday cake for Baby Jesus, did a pinata and had a gift exchange.  Lots of pictures below...  {And how is it that after 3 years of blogging I just now figured out that I can add a caption to the photos!?!?}


How sweet is that face?

Time to get dressed!  Thank goodness for my Ergo...Riley just goes along for the ride.


The King and Queen

Oooh, what's this play about???





Lovin' his new bag from Miss Linda

Waiting patiently, listening to directions about the pinata!


Thanks to a little help from Myka's dad, the pinata finally broke and the kids all got to grab a goodie bag.  :)

 We had a great time at the program, and it just makes me even more thankful not only for Jarrod's job here, like I mentioned earlier, but for my job as a stay-at-home mommy.  I love memories like these!