Pages

Dec 8, 2011

So proud!

Taking a moment away from the Ohio pictures, because I'm so dang excited and proud!  When I started my Tastefully Simple journey almost 3 years ago, I never expected to love it as much as I do.  The friendships I've made through the years are so special, even though I've never met many of them in person.  I am blown away by the support everyone offers one another.  Last October, I sponsored my first team member and moved into a leadership position.  My team, Simply Ambitious, has taken off!  In the past 13 months, we've grown from a team of one to a team of 16!  In July, I promoted to Team Leader, and it was made official yesterday that I've again promoted, this time to Team Manager.  I'm so proud of all the ladies on my team and I'm so excited to watch us keep growing and growing and growing!  Shine, ladies!  You all deserve it.  :)

No comments: