Pages

Dec 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

I love the magic of the season when there are kids involved.  Gavin is so excited to get his visit from Santa tonight!  And I have a feeling Santa is going to be very nice to him and his sister.  Gavin and Daddy just left for their traditional Christmas Eve donut breakfast date, and since our baby girl sleeps in longer than his brother, I'm enjoying a few minutes of quiet, coffee, and blogging!  Doesn't get much better than that!

Merry Christmas to all our friends and family, near and far.  You all mean so much to us, and those that aren't in the NWA area, we miss you tons.  We hope Santa and his elves are nice to you all and bring you lots of goodies to open tomorrow morning.

I haven't had a chance to play with them and work on my editing, but I really want to share some adorable pictures of our sweet baby girl.  When Gavin was a baby, I took some pictures of him in the dark with Christmas lights, and I couldn't wait to try it again with Riley.  It was a little different this time around, because Gavin was sitting up when I did his, and she isn't.  But thanks to a little pillow and her boppy, I was able to get some shots that I love! 








May your holiday weekend be Merry and Bright! 

1 comment:

Hannah Carter said...

So cute!!! I really love the last one that's close up of her hand holding the light. So sweet!