Pages

Aug 23, 2010

Sweet Summer Corn!

The boy loves corn!  I'm so glad we finally bought corn holders so he can eat it straight off the cob like we do. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

New follower from Meet Me Monday. I love these blog hops, they are great ways to meet some really awesome people. :) I love corn on the cob as well. Delish :)

Hoping you'll drop by for a visit whenever you get a moment. Thanks

Marie
The Things We Find Inside

Tricia said...

Hi! I'm Tricia, a new Meet Me Monday follower. I'm also a teacher turned Stay at Home Mom (kinda). I also opened an in-home daycare to still use my teaching abilities and make some extra money. But nothing is more important than the time I get to spend with my daughter and soon to be born son! Drop by my blog sometime!