Pages

Aug 19, 2010

Thirteen Thursday

I wrote about the 13 of Gavin's favorite shows....now it's my turn.

13 shows I love to watch, in no particular order ~
  1. Modern Family
  2. Real Housewives (OC and NYC)
  3. Bethenny Getting Married
  4. A Baby Story/Bringing Home Baby (they're pretty much the same thing, right?)
  5. Intervention
  6. The Today Show
  7. Shows like Dateline and 48 Hours Mystery, depending on the topic
  8. House Hunters
  9. The Big Bang Theory
  10. Friends
  11. 90210 (the old rerun, not the new series....)
  12. Two and a Half Men
  13. Say Yes to the Dress
I obviously like TV too much because I could definitely keep going...  Oh well!  That's what I love about DVR.  What shows do you like to watch? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
When I grow up, I am going to be a consultant at Kleinfelds. I can spend HOURS watching "Say Yes to the Dress." It is one of my favorites. I figure on my off days, I can go work with the Cake Boss with all of his crazy sisters down in the bakery. I think its totally possible, since I just had a kid tell me during a reading group last year, "Mrs. Mann you are really good at this, you should be a teacher when you grow up." Then a really smart little girl sitting next to him said, "DUH! She can be anything she wants to be when she grows up!" So, since I still have lots of time before I am an adult evidentally, I will spend my days debating, baking or dress dealing, hmmmmm? Love'em both!