Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Hamm is the size of a papaya and weighs just over a pound. She's starting to pack on the pounds and it's becoming quite tight in there for her according to my weekly updates.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm going to update this tomorrow. I weighed myself this morning and think it said 3 more lbs this week. But, then doing the math, it would 5 more lbs, which can't possibly be right....I'll recheck tomorrow and come back to change it.
Maternity Clothes: Yep, pretty much everything (except sweats).
Gender: It's a GIRL!!! When the name is decided, it will be kept a secret until she arrives.
Movement: Feeling lots of movement now and can see her move from the outside. Gavin and Jarrod just haven't been able to feel her yet because of bad timing.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good still!
What I miss: Not much - trying to enjoy this one since it will probably be our last.
Cravings: Back to wanting spicy food all the time, which Jarrod loves. And coffee - this week I've been drinking more coffee again and want some every day.
Symptoms: Tons of heartburn last week! My feet and hands have started swelling already now that it's getting warmer here. And the hip pain is back over the past few days so I may have to visit the chiropractor again.
Best Moment this week: Finishing up my day care job - the little girl I've been watching since last June is no longer coming and it is really nice to know that I have time with just Gavin now and don't have to worry about that scheduling conflict when making doctor's appointments.

No comments:
Post a Comment