Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Hamm is the size of an eggplant.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Just realized I didn't change it last week - but I gained another pound this week, which makes me +19lbs so far.
Maternity Clothes: Yep, pretty much everything (except sweats).
Gender: It's a GIRL!!! When the name is decided, it will be kept a secret until she arrives.
Movement: Feeling lots of movement now and can see her move from the outside. Jarrod finally felt her last night, but Gavin still isn't patient enough.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good still!
What I miss: Not much - trying to enjoy this one since it will probably be our last.
Cravings: Back to wanting spicy food all the time, which Jarrod loves. And I've just been eating way too much in general! I sent Jarrod on a run the other night. He was dropping something off at a friends, so I asked him to go a different way home to bring me a milkshake.
Symptoms: Tons of heartburn last week!
Best Moment this week: Getting some things sold in the garage sale to make money for Baby Sister's things!
We had a very productive weekend. I dropped of two laundry baskets full of clothes for the consignment sale on Friday. It starts today so I'm excited to see my sales! Saturday morning we had our community garage sale. Unfortunately it wasn't the greatest weather - pretty cold for how it's been here, but we did make $150. I didn't sell a lot of the baby clothes like I thought we would, but maybe that's a good thing! We did, however, sell some of the bigger items that were taking up space in the garage, so that was nice.
We also are doing great on going cold turkey about Gavin's bedtime cup of milk. It's something I've wanted to do for a while, but didn't want to battle. Well, Friday morning and at nap and again on Saturday morning, he woke up soaked through his pull up. Washing sheets 3 times in 24 hours isn't fun. So I talked to him about how him milk was making him wake up cold and wet, and we didn't allow him to take a cup to bed at naptime or bedtime on Saturday. He did so well! I'm so glad he gets it.
Now, we're dealing with allergies. I think Gavin's going to have my seasonal allergies...boo! I started him on Claritin this morning, so hopefully it will help.

No comments:
Post a Comment