Pages

Apr 24, 2011

A Look at Anniversaries Past

I got to thinking this morning about our past wedding anniversaries and what we were doing...


2007 - 1st Anniversary - we spent the night in our first home for the first time!
2008 - 2nd Annivesary - we were celebrating the fact that I was now 37 weeks pregnant with Gavin and considered "full term" and wondering how many more days it would be just the two of us.  Turned out to be just one more week...
2009 - 3rd Anniversary - Jarrod arrived home from NY late that night with flowers in hand, just in time to celebrate our anniversary and help me prepare for Gavin's 1st birthday party.
2010 - 4th Anniversary - we were in our new home in Arkansas for less than a month and I got a surprise delivery of flowers while trying to put Gavin down for his nap.
2011 - 5th Anniversary - we are now expecting Baby Sister and celebrated with a nice dinner at home with our Bug, then spent some time in our closet under pillows, dodging a tornado...  I'll explain more tomorrow with some pics of our dinner.  :)


No comments: