I am still here. I've just been really busy lately, and haven't been taking many pictures. On Thursday, we hosted a playdate with our playgroup here, and then met Jarrod at the mall after work to do a little shopping. We found some things for Gavin to wear to the wedding next month. I'm just hoping he'll actually wear them! We got these shoes -
We also go a shirt and tie, but I couldn't find them at first on their site. Well, I finally found the shirt and tie on their site. Here they are!
I'm kind of hoping he'll put them on for me to take some birthday pics of him. We got it all at Crazy 8 - a new store that opened here that I loved!
I've been spending a lot of time getting things ready for a consignment sale and our neighborhood garage sale next weekend. I'm really looking forward to selling some stuff! I just hope it's nice weather next weekend. It's gorgeous today! We had to turn on the a/c today...it's 87! I hate having the air on so early, but I think it should just be a one day thing. A few weeks ago I bought some really comfy sports bras at Sam's Club thinking they'd be great for me to sleep in this summer when I'm 9 months pregnant and it's super hot. I ended up breaking one out last night, and when I went in to get Gavin this morning, he said, "Why are you wearing that? Where is your shirt?" :) Funny that he wasn't wearing a shirt either, but apparently that's ok.
We went to the Heart Walk this morning and then stopped at Hobby Lobby to get some more drawer pulls for the nursery. Now Gavin is "resting" so we can go to Daddy's baseball game. He's coaching an 8 year old team with a friend this spring and today is the first game. I wanted a nap before we went so I told Gavin he had to rest (he slept on the way home from Hobby Lobby so no nap for him...), only I can't nap when he's in there singing and reading books at the top of his lungs. It's going to be a long day.
I promise to get more pics taken and posted this week. Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment