Thanks to a little regression, we've started using a reward chart for Gavin for pooping on the potty. It was really good timing on Sunday when he filled up the chart and earned a trip to the playground! It was almost 80 degrees and gorgeous so we had a great time on the playground. I was really happy that it was on a Sunday so Daddy could join us.
Gavin likes to pretend these days, so he was pretending to have an ice cream shop and Daddy was ordering some ice cream from him.
Here they were playing Hide -n- Seek. Can you see Gavin hiding in the bottom left hand side of the picture?
Another reason I was glad to have Daddy there with us...I got to be in some of the shots with my favorite little guy!
For someone that complains so much about taking pictures, I was pretty impressed with this shot he got. I love that you can see me in Gavin's sunglasses.
My two handsome guys!
And just for fun - I snapped another shadow pic of my belly.
On the way home, we stopped at the gas station and Daddy ran in for a newspaper. Gavin asked me to take our picture, and this was the result. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment