Last week's new recipe got pushed to this week. I feel like our dinners have been a little off because of parties and Jarrod's baseball schedule. But, we finally got around to making last week's recipe a couple nights ago. I tried Bayou Bourbon Glazed Salmon for us. I'm not a huge fish person, like I've said before, but Jarrod wanted us to try a salmon recipe. I ate this, and of course I loved the Bayou Bourbon - it's one of my favorite Tastefully Simple products. I can't say I loved this recipe, but I did like it. I preferred the Mahi Mahi when we made that. I just don't think salmon is my favorite.
Apr 22, 2011
Recipes
I just realized I haven't posted a recipe in a while. Two weeks ago, we tried Skillet Nachos for a quick dinner before I had a party. We made them with ground beef though since that's what we had in the freezer. They were yummy...typical nachos if you ask me with just a little twist.
Last week's new recipe got pushed to this week. I feel like our dinners have been a little off because of parties and Jarrod's baseball schedule. But, we finally got around to making last week's recipe a couple nights ago. I tried Bayou Bourbon Glazed Salmon for us. I'm not a huge fish person, like I've said before, but Jarrod wanted us to try a salmon recipe. I ate this, and of course I loved the Bayou Bourbon - it's one of my favorite Tastefully Simple products. I can't say I loved this recipe, but I did like it. I preferred the Mahi Mahi when we made that. I just don't think salmon is my favorite.
Last week's new recipe got pushed to this week. I feel like our dinners have been a little off because of parties and Jarrod's baseball schedule. But, we finally got around to making last week's recipe a couple nights ago. I tried Bayou Bourbon Glazed Salmon for us. I'm not a huge fish person, like I've said before, but Jarrod wanted us to try a salmon recipe. I ate this, and of course I loved the Bayou Bourbon - it's one of my favorite Tastefully Simple products. I can't say I loved this recipe, but I did like it. I preferred the Mahi Mahi when we made that. I just don't think salmon is my favorite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment