This year, Gavin
and I made a chain to count down to Christmas. The chain itself proved
to be a good way to cover a lot of tasks/skills.
First of all, I cut the strips, and Gavin helped me put them into a color pattern. Then, I wrote the date and an activity on each one, mixed them up, and he helped me put them back in order by number. So, we tackled patterns and number order in one easy craft!
Then, each morning we'd remove a link and do the activity for that day to countdown to Christmas. Some of the activities that were on our chain were make hot cocoa, drive around to see lights, try a candy cane, pick out a present for your sister, make paper snowflakes, write a letter to Santa, etc. One of the links asked Gavin to take pictures of our Christmas tree. He loves using my camera, so I thought he'd like this one!
Slightly blurry, and I couldn't get him to turn the camera to try to get a full shot, but I still love them!
1 comment:
What a great idea!!!
Post a Comment