Happy New Year! We had a nice NYE celebration, which consisted of dinner at Fred's Hickory Inn with the Famini clan and then dessert at Yum Yos. Always a favorite! As usual, we were in bed WAY before midnight, and thanks to a certain little boy, we were up today around 5:30. Gotta love the early riser in him...he gets that from his daddy!
I haven't made many resolutions yet. I have a lot on my mind that I'm considering, and want to decide what the best goal(s) is/are for me and the family. I decided to go back to look at last year's resolutions and see how we did...
One of my goals for this year was to spend less money at Walmart through couponing, and I really wish I'd done better than I did. This is something that is on my list of ideas for this year again.
Another goal was to pay down some debt, and we did a great job with that in the spring, but unfortunately, we've added to that debt again... With buying plane tickets for Florida and Ohio, among other things, we have a HUGE goal for this year to really tackle our debt and begin a process of changing the way we live and the way we look at our money.
My last goal was to promote to Team Leader with Tastefully Simple and add 12 new team members. I surpassed the first part of that goal...I promoted to Team Leader in July, and then again to Team Manager in December, so I'm extremely proud of that! My 12 team member goal was a high one, and though I didn't reach 12, I'm so happy with the 6 new team members I did add (in addition to the 9 second and third line team member that joined us as well!)
Jarrod is off with us tomorrow again, and I'm hoping to talk about some goals for our family. I know it's going to be a great year. I'm staying positive about the house situation, and looking forward to making lots of memories this year with my fantastic family!
And before I end...a quick 'Happy Birthday' wish to Memaw from all of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment