I've spent a lot of time
thinking about this new year and what I want to accomplish, and Jarrod
and I have talked about what we want to do for our family. Instead of focusing on the same big goals that we have every year (that we still have!) I decided to focus on small changes that I want to make for myself. And it sounds silly, but I think I can sum most of my goals up in one statement... I want to 'do' Pinterest!
I spend a lot of time on Pinterest, and have found tons of things I love. Crafts to do with the kids, DIY projects for the home, new recipes to try, photography tutorials, books to read, etc. This year, I want to focus on actually doing more of the things I'm finding online and not just pinning them on my boards and talking about them. I'd love to save up some money to buy a sewing machine and teach myself how to sew so that I can do some of the adorable things I've found. That's something I'd really love!
If I could end 2012 with less debt, a better understanding of my camera and editing software, a sewing machine with projects made, and having read more books, I'd be a very happy person! And of course, I want my family to stay happy and healthy. :)
On a business level, my goal is to reach $18,000 in sales this year, add 6 new team members, and promote to Senior Team Manager. All very doable, so let's see how things go!
No comments:
Post a Comment