Pages

Jan 24, 2012

Oh, Jarrod...

I have to write this story down so we can laugh about it again one day...  We're laying in bed last night watching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (gotta love trashy TV with my hubby!) when Jarrod asks me what the traditional anniversary gift is for 5 years.  I told him I didn't know and asked why he was wondering.  His response:  Well, your 30th birthday and our anniversary are coming up, thought maybe I should lump them together for one big gift.  I immediately started cracking up and informed my lovely husband that we celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary last April!  We got a good laugh out of it for sure!  


It did get us talking about what I want for my birthday.  I've been saying for a while now that I want a sewing machine, and I think Jarrod finally gets that I'm serious because he asked me this morning if I'd looked into them.  I've also told him that I want the Zumba game for our Wii.  I tried on some clothes this morning at Target, and can't help but think that nothing looks right on me right now.  I'm trying to lose the rest of the baby weight, and I hate spending money on clothes now that will {hopefully} not fit me in the spring/summer.  {I'm down 3lbs in 3 weeks...so I consider that 'on a roll!'} 


Of course, what I'd love is to be able to see my family for my birthday.  Can't wait to see them again!  Hurry up, June!


No comments: