Pages

Jan 20, 2012

Annual Client Appreciation Sale

Thank you for being such amazing clients, hosts, and friends!  I appreciate you so much, so in celebration of my 3rd anniversary with Tastefully Simple, we're having a special.  Today and tomorrow (Friday and Saturday), any order that you email to me or call into me will qualify for the following special:

Spend $33, and I'll add on a Beer Bread for just 3 CENTS! Spend $53, and pick a dessert of your choice for just 3 CENTS! Spend $73, and you can select any spice for just 3 CENTS! Or spend $93 to select any drink for just 3 CENTS!

Please note, online orders will not be eligible for the special since I cannot edit your order.  Also, orders placed for an ongoing catalog or taste-testing party are not eligible.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

I hope you know how wonderful you all are!  You are the heartbeat of my business, and I thank you for your support.  It's a great time to stock up your pantry!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: